Sunday 19 June 2011

My Profile: Inge

Hello,
My name is: Inge Jansens. I live in Baarle-Nassau. That’s a little village against the Belgian border. It’s a really fun village. I live on a small farm. It’s not a farm, we have many animals. As a dog, a kat, Horses ant sometimes some cows. I am 14 years old almost 15. My birthday is 25 March. My hobbies are horseback riding and dancing with some friends of me. Horse riding is my favourite sport. It’s really fun. My horse called Delani. We have four horses. The name’s are: Ankie, Gelani, King and my horse Delani. I have one sister: Judith, she is 12 years old and her birthday is on 29 December. An odd date just before New Year. Her hobbies are too Horse riding. My mum en dad called: Anita and Ad Jansens. My mum’s nationality is Netherlands and my Dad’s nationality is Belgian. My nationality is a half Dutch man and a half Belgian. My mum works at a Bank and my dad at a big company Steel weld. I work at a supermarket. It’s really fun. We have stocking shelves and reflect. You think what’s reflect. I’ll explain, we have products from behind the boxes to the front. It is boring but you must. Now I tell you about my school. It’s not a big school. The name of the school is: De la sale. Named after Mr. la salle. We have per year some field trips; we go to Den Bosch, Antwerp and Amsterdam. In the last year we go with everyone who graduates to Paris. That’s really fun. We sleep in a hotel. We go to the eiffeltoren and to an amusement park: Disney land. But that will take one year. In the summer we go with the whole family on holiday. This year do not. Because we are probably next year at London Olympics. I’m already looking forward. We have a lot vacation to France, the Netherlands. In France we went to a camp near the city of Paris. Paris was great, we have seen many.

Love, Inge Jansens

No comments:

Post a Comment