Thursday 16 June 2011

My profile Valerie Berkes:

My Profile:

Let me introduce myself.                                                    
Hello, my name is Valerie Berkes.

I am 15 years old. I live in Baarle Nassau. My school is also in Baarle - Nassau. Baarle - Nassau is a village in the Netherlands near the Belgian border. I have blond hair, blue eyes and I’m very tall about 1.73m. We have a house with a garden in front and behind the house.

It’s a very little school with only 300 hundred people. I am in third grade.
In my class are both boys and girls.

My family consists of my mother, father and my younger sister. And that last one is sometimes very annoying. The name of my sister is Maxime and she is 12 years old.

My hobby is Zumba. That’s a kind of dance. I really like it, because I like dancing very much with my friends. Before Zumba, I did classic Ballet for about 5 years.

My favourite song is yeah 3x from Chris Brown.
My favourite food is lasagne.
My date of birth is 12 November 1995.                          
So I am getting 16 this year.
My constellation is scorpion.

I like to play games on the XBOX or on the computer, my favourite game is the Sims. It’s a great game because it’s never the same thing that you do. So it never gets boring. Sometimes I play this game for hours and then I can never stop. It’s really an addictive game.
Also I like to dance on the XBOX Kinect. I don’t know if you know what the Kinect is. But it’s too difficult to explain. Anyway it’s really fun.

I really like to travel a lot. With my family a have go travelled to Spain, Italy, Germany, England, Turkey, Egypt and France. Last year I went with my family to London. And that was great! We have seen the big ben and bucking in Palace and Harrots.

A few months ago I went with my parents to Paris. That was in December I think. There we have seen the Eiffel Tower and Versailles, Arc the Triomphe. 

Recently I have a job in a supermarket as stocking shelves. It’s hard work but also big fun! I do it only one evening in the week and so I earn a bit. About 15 euro a week. Well this was it about me. I hope you know now I little bit more about my live and that kind of staffs. So byeeee…..

No comments:

Post a Comment